Update on things going on

If you read my fic, you know that recently my husband had multiple seizures that forced him into the hospital overnight. He's doing much better, but it's been hell on me for the past week. It's scary when the person you love has no idea what is going on, can't remember what you said to them five minutes ago, or is so confused, you have to show them how to take their medication.

I'm not complaining. I knew what was in store for me when I married him. We'd lived through five years of his accident at that point, so it wasn't like I could say, "Oh, that's what it's like, nevermind." Yeah, I'm not like that.

So, since I have a spare minute, I'm gonna go a head and put a post up for chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11. This will probably be an epic post. I am going to apologize in advance. *cringes*

No comments: