So I might have jumped the gun a little bit

I have to say, I'm really surprised that people are actually reading this thing. I was pretty much ready to give up on this blog thing because I figured no one was reading it. But after the couple of comments I received today, I think I might have been a little bit hasty. If you guys are actually going to check this thing out, then I will try my best to update it more often.

Since my last post, I've updated the story to include chapters 7 and 8. Both are much more intense than the previous ones, and are leading up to some pretty big drama. I'll get on here tomorrow and post songs and whatnot. I'm a little tired at the moment, and have to get up early to get my children ready to go to school. :)

I was asked if I post anywhere else besides Fanfiction.net. The answer to that is, yes I do. You can find me on The Writers Coffee Shop as shelikesthesound or on Twilighted as shelikethesound. Yeah, I know the Twilighted one is different, but that's what happens when you don't check to make sure you didn't leave out a letter before you hit send to register on a site. Total and utter fail on my part. I'll post those links tomorrow, too. Being on Twilighted is pretty new, and is only posted to chapter 2. I know that they are very particular about who they accept, and I'm honored that they think I'm good enough to be included with some great authors.

Alright, I'm off to bed. Looks like I have some work to do tomorrow. See ya soon.

No comments: