Chapter 5 is up...right now

So, you've read the chapter. And, I'm not sure how you're feeling about it, but I will say this. The events that happened are necessary. Yes, that's right. Everything that happens in this story will have a purpose. I promise, I will never leave a cliffhanger to be mean. But, you have to admit, you really want to read chapter six, don't ya?

Okay, so here's the Cullen house. I tried to describe it from this picture. It was hard, but I think I was close.








The song is a bit heavier than I've used, but I think it fits the mood of the story. Especially, during the events of the bathroom. Edward's actions are fueled by the drugs in his system, and therefore cause him to act out of character. So, I didn't write him this way just to add drama. When someone is this far gone, shit like this happens. I've personally seen it, and it it quite scary.





Love me or hate me for doing this to Edward and Bella. Really, it's okay.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Holy cow, I thought this story was intense... then reading your comment that it's based on your own life, I am totally in awe. And so, so curious to see how it develops. Bravo to you and your husband for working through this.

shelikesthesound said...

Thanks. It's not easy putting this into words, but it's been great therapy. I'm definitely not creative enough to have thought of what has, or what will happen in this story. I am really glad you're liking it. I appreciate you taking the time to comment.