Beginnings

I'm going to use this blog to post extras, teasers, pictures, and such relevant to my Twilight fan fic Forever is a Promise You Keep. Since this story will be based on true events that happened to me, I'll also discuss how things are currently going with my husband (the person who suffered the accident) if you're interested.

I'd like to start off by thanking all those who have read the first chapter. When I first posted it, I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested. I know there are a lot of stories involving either Edward or Bella getting into a car accident and the drama that ensues. I promise, this is not the usual accident story. If it hadn't happened to me, the situation that is coming up would be hard to believe, or just plain weird. So, thanks for giving me a chance.

Now, onto the reason for the blog.

I posted some pictures that I thought represented the characters in the story. I've seen other authors do it, and I know it helps me visualize the characters I'm reading. So, yes, I totally borrowed the idea. But, I'm okay with that.






As I've stated before in my profile, this is my idea of Edward. Sorry ladies, but Rob was the first version I was introduced to. I know, it's sad I saw the movie before I read the book.






And......here's Bella. I am fully aware it's a cop out to use Kirsten. But, I figured for this story, she'd work. Plus, it was scarily easy to get her image. (Go Figure)








Okay, this is Edward's car. I chose the black Volvo S80 for a reason. I fucking hate the silver Volvo. There I said it. I mean, seriously, he owns a freaking Aston Martin in the book, but he drives a douchey looking Silver Volvo? Yeah, I don't buy it. This car looks more like something Edward Cullen would drive.








Edward and Bella's home. I love this house, so I figured that I had to use it. The first time I saw this picture, I could totally see Edward's car parked haphazardly in it.







The chapter song is "I Don't Need a Hero" by Concrete Blonde


So, that's all for now. I am almost finished with the second chapter. I'm amazed, this story is coming out quicker than I originally thought.

Also, I may have found a beta. I contacted Project Team Beta and have already sent in my first chapter for some work. I'm not sure if I'm going to post Chapter 2 before I send it in. I'm still undecided, but we'll see. However, I will post a teaser as soon as I get it done.

No comments: